Thursday, June 11, 2020

Day 180 - Home Instruction




#stormheaven
#STSfamilyPrayerCircle

Friday
June 12th

Our closing mass will be live-streamed at 9am!
St. Therese School End-of-Year Mass

Join our final google meet at 10am!

    Don't forget to submit your attendance for the last day of school. 
    Thank you!

    https://forms.gle/tftMxctsDPsYfwFUA



    3rd Graders,

    As we've all said, this will certainly be a year we will never forget. I have enjoyed our time together both in the classroom and virtually. You have worked so hard, and I am so proud of all of you. Use this summer as a time to rest, relax, and recharge before you come back in September as a 4th grader! I know you will all do amazing next year. I wish you all a fantastic summer, and I can't wait to see you when we can return to STS! Stay safe, and HAVE FUN! 

    3rd Grade Families, 

    There are no words to express how grateful I am for all of your support and encouragement this year. You have been my teammates since our first day of 3rd grade, but you became my co-teachers on March 16th. You have all been such a blessing. Now take off your teacher hat, kick back, and relax! You deserve it! Have a wonderful summer!

    Love and Prayers, 
    Ms. Muller


    Image result for work hard have fun

    Day 152