Monday, October 5, 2020

Day 23

I just wanted to give everyone an update on myself. I am doing great! I am still awaiting test results, so I am continuing to quarantine for the safety of our school and your families. I jumped on with the class for spelling today, and it was great to see everyone. I am so excited to get back to the classroom. 

Thank you everyone for your prayers, support, and patience. And a big thank you to Mrs. Joyce for all of your help during my absence. I will see everyone soon!

I originally planned to start science this week since NWEA testing is complete. However, I have made the decision to have Mrs. Joyce continue with another chapter of Social Studies while I'm out. We will be starting science very soon, and I will do two science chapters next to make up for the skip. Thank you for understanding.

*No School on Friday 10/9 and Monday 10/12*


Homework:

Spelling: Unit 5 tic-tac-toe. October tic-tac-toe boards were sent home today. Please do not complete the typing one until I am back and can further explain the assignment. *Unit 5 Test is on Thursday this week! 

Math: WB p. 13 

Reading: WB p. 44 *Rows and Piles of Coins Test is on Thursday this week! 

Grammar: WB p. 134

Religion: Chapter 3 Test on Thursday

*Please charge your chromebook. 




Email: grade3@stthereseroxbury.org
Remind Class Code: f232f2
Scholastic Code: PQYZH


Love and Prayers,

Ms. Muller

Day 149